Before the Con Checklist
- Buy membership. Adult membership rises to $75 after February 1, so buy yours now!
- Vote on panels and sign up to participate. Programming closes February 1, so do it soon!
- Plan your trip. Make sure you plan to arrive Thursday night, March 10. Registration will be open for an hour Thursday night and early on Friday. Con events start Friday, March 11, at 1:30PM.
- Make your hotel reservations. The FOGcon special room rate of $119 per night plus tax is available only if you make your reservations by February 16. Our group code for hotel reservations at the special rate is SGC.
At the Con
Details of the schedule are coming soon. Right now we know these events for sure:
- Thursday, March 10, registration opens.
- Friday, March 11, registration plus a full day of panels and workshops starting at 1:30PM. In the evening is the Take-off Party, a free and fabulous feast (buy your own drinks) where you can savor a variety of foods, get to know your fellow con members, and show off your favorite party clothes: jeans, tuxedos, spacesuits, historical garb, whatever fancy suit suits your fancy. Yes, the Take-Off Party is included in your membership.
- Saturday, March 12, and Sunday March 13, more panels, readings, signings, and workshops. The Con Hospitality Suite will be open from Friday through Sunday, providing a place to relax and free munchies.
- Sunday, March 13, after the con is over there will be a party for those staying over one more night. Although it's traditionally known as the Dead Dog Party, ours is the Dead Frog Party. This low-key event offers a perfect opportunity to wind down, talk with someone you've missed seeing all weekend, and exchange email addresses and URLs with new friends.
More special events to come!